Terms & Conditions
Regulations for the provision of store services
The online store available at www.zakupy-24.com is run by SUNRISE MISZTAL KRZYSZTOF with its registered office in Miedziana Góra 26-085, at ul. Wrzosowa 1, entered into the business activity register in 2016. Tax ID: 6562101086
1. The online store sells via the Internet.
1. Making purchases via the network requires the acceptance of cookies by the user's browser.
2. The service works on a properly configured Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or other updated and properly configured browser.
1.Ordering is done by filling out the form located on the Store's website www.zakupy-24.com. Placing an order is possible after registration / logging (which allows for ongoing tracking of orders and a preview of the history of ordered products) or without registration.
2. The order is made by choosing the right item, choosing the number of pieces and the color, and clicking on the "basket" sign. After confirming the selection, the User is transferred to the page of choosing the payment method and the way of receiving the order.
3. Method of delivering the Goods only shipping.
4. After submitting the order, the Ordering Party will receive an e-mail or text message (in accordance with the option indicated during the ordering) confirming the acceptance of the order.
5. The order can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 11:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays - will be carried out the next business day.
6. In the event of circumstances preventing the completion of the order completely or temporarily, we reserve the right to suspend the execution of the order, and we undertake to immediately notify the Ordering Party about the situation.
7. Orders in which the contact details have been incorrectly filled (non-existent e-mail, no telephone) will not be considered.
8. We reserve the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
9. The prices of goods in the online store are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT (gross prices).
10.We present sales documents for the purchased goods. In order to receive a VAT invoice, you must correctly fill in the company's data together with the tax identification number (NIP).
11. Available forms of payment: payment upon delivery.
1. Ordering - a consumer who has entered into a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant statement in writing within fourteen / 14 / days from the delivery date. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. In this case, the Purchaser - the consumer is obliged to return the delivered order unchanged, unless the change was necessary in the normal course of the thing sold and the store returns to the bank account of the Ordering Party - the consumer due for the returned order.
1. In the case when it turns out that the delivered goods are not compatible with the order, the Purchaser has the right to exchange the goods for ordered or new.
2. The warranty and the right to withdraw from the contract do not apply if the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin. Therefore, we recommend checking the packaging for visible damage before accepting the package. In particular, pay attention to the condition of tapes glued to the shipment. If the packaging bears signs of damage, or the tapes are broken, do not accept the parcel and make a damage report in the presence of the courier and contact the seller as soon as possible to clarify the matter.
2. The personal data manager is SUNRISE MISZTAL KRZYSZTOF with registered office at 26-085 Miedziana Góra, ul. Wrzosowa 1, entered into the Central Register of Business Activity kept by the Minister of Economy in 2016, NIP 6562101086, REGON 363686648
3. Customers' personal data is collected in the case of:
- account registration in the store
- placing an order in the store
- subscription to the newsletter (Newsletter).
4.In the case of registration of an account in the Store, the Customer provides:
- First name and last name
- E-mail adress
- Phone number
5. The data provided will be processed in order to provide the service
6. If you believe that your personal data will be processed in violation of the legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
7. We inform you, you have the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing and submit an objection. For this purpose, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org